måndag, april 24, 2006

Poetry in motion



I hate the way you talk to me and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive your car. I hate it when you stare.
I hate the way you are always right. I hate the way you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh and even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it that you are not around and the fact that you didn´t call.
But mostly I hate the way I don´t hate you -
Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...Vill inte somna, vill inte vakna...
...Vill inte älska, vill inte sakna...
...Vill inte blunda, vill inte se...
...Vill inte gråta, vill inte le...
...Vill inte ge upp, vill inte drömma...
...Vill inte minnas, vill inte glömma...
...Vill inte se sol, vill inte se snö...
...Vill inte leva, vill inte dö...

1 kommentar:

Neon Love sa...

Nice poetry. :D